My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Irish Donut


This is a challenge painting that is for Daily Paintworks.  We were to paint a donut that we liked.  Well who could pass up the chance to make it an Irish Donut since it is the time of the High Holiday of St. Pat's day.  The donut is being sniffed and anticipated..  a chance meeting that happens but once a year.  So all you lads and lassies, go enjoy your Irish Donut and make sure you wash it down with some nice green beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment