My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chicky Chicky Boom Boom


Chicky Chicky Boom Boom is a quick painting
I did for the Daily Paintworks Challenge.  The challenge was to paint something that represented Easter.  Well who could forget the cute little chicks we see in real life and in the form of candy at this time of the year.  These chicks are the same shape as the egg they come out of but a bit fuzzier.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Polly:) Lovely painting! Just as they are! The little seads on the ground make it perfect:)

    ReplyDelete