My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Menage a Trois

This is a mixed media piece using 
watercolor, ink and collage.  It is on
  masa paper and is 7 by 10 inches.  It 
comes with a double mat that measures 
11 by 14 inches so it is ready to frame.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice piece. I like the style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have a series of paintings in this style and will be posting them now and then.

      Delete