My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Now What !

Man oh man, I have been not painting for a long time...way too long so I am forcing myself to get some quick  paintings done.  This is far from perfect but I like it.  I am getting myself back in the groove.

3 comments:

  1. Good job! Let the colors fly off your brush.. splatter and swab. Be Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do!
    Go for it! I mean.. do another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right,I will be doing more. You made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete