My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Could not help but take yet one more picture of myself.  It was snowing, alot, and  I just had a wonderful massage...talk about being relaxed...had to get that on record.  I look so old and wise...don't you think??

I love the lighting in this view when it snows.  It is hard to capture in a photo but would
like to figure out how to paint it.  This photo serves as a reminder to me.

Who has ever seen a chihuahua who likes to be in the snow.
He is feeling his inner wolf.  I think he ran around for
20 minutes searching for all kinds of things in nature.


2 comments:

  1. Old no, wise yes! Thanks for the photos of the snow. I hope we get some good snow this year!
    Merry Christmas Polly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...It is still snowing. 13 inches and piling up. Big soft flakes. I checked out your blog and I adore your santas and your martini paintings...I may just steal one of your Martini ideas...of course it won't look anything like yours but I like the concept.

      Delete