My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Is it cold in here??

Day 11 of thirty

I am  not real pleased with this painting.  The beard looks like I pasted it on and the nose is not in proper proportion but I wanted to get a painting submitted for Day 11 albeit one I am a little embarrassed about.  Not a big thing.  This is a challenge to paint everyday, not to create a masterpiece everyday.  The habit I am developing will show its benefits later on.  Having said that, I don't think I will be able to do one on Day 12, at least not on time.  I think Day 13 will be a two painting day.  So onward I march.

No comments:

Post a Comment