My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Menopausal Angel (22 out of 30)

I finally finished the woman I started earlier this week and she has become my Menopausal Angel.  She embraces all of the changes that are happening to her body and her mind and wears these changes proudly.  What wisdom she has.  Now I have to name her.  For now I will call her angel of the morning...mainly because she is constantly getting up early in the morning to make trips to the water closet.  



No comments:

Post a Comment