My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Martini One...It must be happy hour someplace.


I plan on doing 9 martinis.  This is the first.  Keep your eyes open for the next one. After doing 30 paintings in 30 days and still keeping up with my life, I needed a Martini..So the wheels started turning and this is what I decided to do.  Once I have all nine done, I will price them both framed and unframed.  Each one is going to be 5.5 by 5.5 and there are a number of ways they could be framed in a grouping.  They would look great in a 10 by 10 frame, which is a standard frame size or and 8 by 8 frame which is more difficult to get unless you have it custom made.  They could also be matted together with 2 or three in one frame.  Lots of ways to making happy hour more decorative.





No comments:

Post a Comment