My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Beautiful Dreams Number 15

This  is painting 15 out of 30.  That means I am halfway there for my 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  I could not pass up  using this as one of my farm animal paintings.  Part of a farm and farm animals is all of the babies that are born and the humans who must take gentle care of them.  This baby Chicken is one that gladly  accepted a couple of warm hands and some individual attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment