My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Ok Girls, are you ready? Number 3

This old cow, lets call her Bessie is so far, this is my favorite.  There is something  so sweet and determined about her.

2 comments:

  1. You really posted this early today! Fun series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I am having so much fun with this series. And to think I wasn't going to do it. This girl is a favorite of many people.

      Delete