My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I see the light...Number 25

I see the light and I crow.  Put me in a dark room and I will shut up...Life is simple.  Cock a doodle do .

Interested in buying?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful rooster! Makes me smile.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me today! I didn't finish mine till just now,(11:30 a.m.) I like your rooster. Do more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete