Friday, January 23, 2015

Its hard to be a pimp on the farm Number 24

This barn cat does not have the luxury of crooning.   His survival is a result of his skills in the barn.  He likes fresh meat, and there is plenty of it in the barn.  Its a tough life but as long as those crooners leave him along, he does just fine.
Today I tried a new paper.  I used in once before on one of the pigs.  It is Fabriano and it is really different than the Arches  which I am used to.  In addition to that, there was a power outage in the middle of my painting.  Turns out there was no lights for a good 3 hours.  It gave me time to start a fire and finish a bottle of  wine...I like starts and finishes.  So this is it for today.  I am reserving judgement .  I am just glad I got it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment