Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Moo on Crack Number 21

So here I am on day 21 of my 30 day challenge and out of ideas that I like but wanting to go more abstract.  So what do I do...I took an old painting that I didn't like.  I soaked in in my sink and scrubbed it..yes you can do that with good watercolor paper.  There was a lot of color left on the paper  and it was mostly smudged..just what I like.  I drew a cow on top of the mess and all day long I tweaked it, scrubbed it some more, cussed at it, added some more water, added more paint, threw paint at it, scratched it and cussed at it some more.  So this is it.  I give up.  I am opening a bottle of wine. Salute.  Cab is poured..

1 comment:

  1. This really made me laugh! Starting with.the funny title and ending with a bottle of wine!
    I like your adventurous and creative attitude.

    ReplyDelete