My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tur-mingo has arrived



There goes the neighborhood.. 
Wait til the turkeys hear about this...

OK, this is the FINAL painting in the 30 day Challenge. Just when all of those farm animals were getting to know each other, look who showed up in the mix. Her name is Tur-mingo ,she has a very strong attraction to Turkeys. 
I think she has a "past"...Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I have enjoyed ALL your paintings in the challenge. Fun and clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. I have been pretty self absorbed this past month. Hope it pays off and glad you saw the Fun in what I did.

      Delete