My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Gardening Rooster

Mr. Rooster is romping the Daisy Patch.  
Am planning out my next herd of cows but in the meantime, 
I am doing some miscellaneous pieces.

Want to buy this guy??

2 comments:

  1. He is great and I love the way you filled the space with such wonderful cropping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only you knew how the magic happens. LOL. For me its all about the cropping and the color. Thanks for your comments: I love them.

      Delete