My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hen Ree Etta

Hen Ree Etta is one serious Hen and word on
 the farm is that she runs the hen house like a ship.  She has all of the chicks in line.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the title. That was my mother's name.
    We are having a Rooster show at the Guild's gallery this month. I have been enjoying all the paintings coming in. Spring is such a great time to see the Rooster and I love your - especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete