Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Get Smart Aiddee Ate, you make a bad spy...

Today  I  met a cow or should I say a heifer, and she captured my  heart.   Her name is 88.  As I was driving down a country road  I stopped to look at the cows and 88 ran up to the fence to greet me.    As soon as I started talking to her, yes, I talk to cows, she took one more look at me and ran like a bat out of hell as fast as she could away from me.  Now let me tell you, I am a sweet person, I had no threats,   She ran toward  an older looking heifer named 82.  This is beginning to sound like an episode of Get Smart.   I have never seen a cow move that fast and didn't know it was possible.   She looked so innocent...boy is she in for some surprises in her life.  So here she is.  Aiddee Ate  I will come see you again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment