My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Sex in the country??



Katherine Moo and her friends want to write a TV series called Sex in the Country. It will be all about their escapades in the meat market. Promises to be a hit.

2 comments:

  1. Can you do a calendar of your cows with your writing. It would be marvelous to have a laugh each day and your colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But how would I market it?? I know people get a kick out of my stories and my perspective but not sure they would be willing to pay for it.

      Delete