My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Skippy and Hoofer join the herd

 This is Hoofer and what I was doing is trying to capture the full  cow with  some attitude.  He is looking back at his barn mates.  He is not smiling because he is a Steer , and you know what they do to become steers...

Meet Skippy.   Skippy  just got the contract with Maybeline as their new cover girl and was giving all of the makeup she had a try.  Skippy likes lots of undiluted color.

No comments:

Post a Comment