My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gingers got it going on...


Big Ginger was a gentle soul.  But now she is turning to the ways of the pasture.  She is digging up weed, singing songs from West Side Story and is hanging out at tattoo parlors. With no role models, she doesn't know which way to turn. "When your a Hef, you're a hef all the way, from your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment