Friday, January 1, 2016

IN SEARCH OF THE REMAINING PIECES -- DAY ONE

I am honoring the jigsaw puzzle for this 30 in 30 challenge, both literally and metaphorically.  So I started with the Mama puzzle piece and a baby puzzle piece moving around in space.  Don't know where I am going with this idea but I know it will take twists and turns that will be a surprise to me.  I will experiment with colors, textures, and techniques and of course my sense of humor will be in the mix every now and then.   Each piece is rather small.  This one is 5.5 inches  by 7.5 inches.   So, there you have it....  
...My idea of fun.  

2 comments:

  1. Great start for the 30-30! Love your idea of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. We will see what happens with this. I am liking what I will post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete