My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"Puzzled" Feline Day 12

Puzzled Petunia wonders why the local Tom Cats don't pay attention to her.  Her friends say its her attitude but she isn't buying it.  The only way to test her theory is for her to sign up for  www.pof.com   dating service.  What Petunia doesn't understand is that Plenty of Fish dating service is for people , not for cats with an attitude.  What a wake up call it will be for her....or maybe she will find some interesting opportunities.  ......to be continued.  meow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment