My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Monday, January 4, 2016

THIS ONE'S FOR ME - Day four

Good Morning -This little chick has climbed on top of this puzzle piece in order to claim it.  She is  hoping  to put the final piece in...Wonder how long she will have to wait.  Perhaps she will be chicken soup by the time she realizes that there is no such thing as a last puzzle piece.  Just when you think you've
 solved it, something else comes up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment