My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Young Love, First Love -- Day 16


Young love, first love
Filled with true devotion
Billy Blue refused to have a tag with a number on it.  It was part of his teen age rebellion.  Mama Cow was shocked when he had his number tag replaced with an ear piercing. Billy declared this  huge heart earring was the only way to clearly announce his love and devotion for  Rosie, a young calf  who recently arrived at the farm.
Being an adolescent is a complicated situation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment