My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Four Seasons

This is a mixed media piece which is primarily watercolor but with a few things that make it more textured.   Framed it is 28 inches by 36 inches and it is called Four Seasons because the colors remind me of mother natures colors during each of the four seasons that I enjoy.  The puzzle pieces can represent all of the pieces that our life represents and how we try to fit them all together to make sense.  This of course is not always possible and there always seems to be a missing piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment