My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Real Men wear PINK

There is a black cloud over Guido's head. He feels the pain of the ladies in his life.  He loves women....He loves his sisters, his Zias, his Mama, his Noni, and of course he loves the ladies who are not part of his family.  The ladies love Guido, no doubt about it.  Guido knows how to cook,thanks to his Mom.  He knows how to dance, thanks to his sisters and word on the street is he knows how to kiss. The kissing part came naturally.

BTW.....Guido learned how to knit from his Grandmother.  Knit two, pearl two..Meow.  

1 comment: