My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Snowman Joe declares: I am more than the sum of my parts..

I am head over heels and over the moon for you. 
 I float when I hear your name. 
 The globe I live in makes it hard to stay balanced.  
I am snowman , see me float, watch me melt, watch me freeze.
My world is full of contradictions...
It is always changing and always exciting. 
 I can't wait until summer.  
Call me optimistic

2 comments:

  1. Ah - so funny!!! I love this, Polly! My new favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris..I'm a character..

    ReplyDelete