My photo
When I paint, no matter what the subject matter is, I always strive to paint with loose, expressive brush strokes, using bold, vivid colors and a sense of humor. I work very spontaneously, mostly in mixed aqua media on paper because I like the way the paint flows and I like the transparency of the colors resulting in an organic piece. I constantly experiment with colors, techniques and subjects.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

We're not in Kansas anymore

Dorothy Moo Moo went to sleep in a dewy green field, under a full moon, with Edgar the bull but woke up  in a strange wonderland in a psychedelic field and was  surrounded by small people and a tin scarecrow.  At first she thought it was a bad dream and then she realized she was not in Kansas anymore.  What could possibly happen next??

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a night I had many years ago.

    Love the story - love the painting, Polly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, my stuff is autobiographical.....Thanks for the kudos.

      Delete